Tuesday, April 5, 2011

selfish and me

arghh..i really need to restart my mind right now. or maybe i should just format it. i really want to throw all that stupid rubbish in my mind. %^@*.
what happen?
well, i don't know how to explain. plus, i don't feel like to share it with anyone. i still can handle it. but i'm dead serious. i'm not in good condition right now.
ARGHHHHHHHH
right now i really really want to avoid all people around me since i'm afraid that i can't accept anything that they do. even a small mistake.
that make me look ridiculous?
do i have to care. no one care about me (i guess) so why should i.
you! selfish girl!
sometimes i think that i should start being selfish to protect myself.
like sya (one of my friend) said:
"you've shown yourself as a gentle person. hence, people will always take you for granted. you need to change it if you want people to show you some respect."
when i think about it, deeply, i think that it is true.
perhaps i need to be a little selfish..and firm.
i should show how i feel and tell them what i think.
SHOULD I..
naaa...that's not me..
i believe in ALLAH S.W.T
ALLAH S.W.T 
will always help and guide me when i'm in trouble. i just need to search Him and He will be beside me.

so, i just need to be more patient and never be selfish.


Barang siapa berbuat baik (ihsan) maka, Allah akan memberikan balasan baik pula
.
هَلْ جَزَآءُ اْلإِحْسَانِ إِلاَّ اْلإِحْسَانِ {60} 
“Tidak ada balasan kebaikan kecuali kebaikan (pula)” (QSAr-Rahman:60)

لِلَّذِينَ أَحْسَنُوا فِي هَذِهِ الدُّنْيَاحَسَنَةٌ وَأَرْضُ اللهِ وَاسِعَةٌ إِنَّمَا يُوَفَّى الصَّابِرُونَ أَجْرَهُم بِغَيْرِ حِسَابٍ {10} 
"Orang-orang yang berbuat baik di dunia ini memperoleh kebaikan.Dan bumi Allah itu adalah luas.Sesungguhnya hanya orang-orang yang bersabarlah yang dicukupkan pahala tanpa batas.” (QSAz-zumar:10)


إِنَّ رَحْمَتَ اللهِ قَرِيبٌ مِّنَ الْمُحْسِنِينَ {56} 
”Sesungguhnya rahmat Allah amat dekat kepada orang-orang yang berbuat baik.”(QS. Al-a’raf:56) 


p/s: selfish make you look powerful, unfortunately it's not.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Template by:

Free Blog Templates